The VirtualBox Web Console (VBoxWeb) is an open source project implementing an AJAX version of the popular VirtualBox user interface. As a modern web interface, it allows you to access and control remote VirtualBox instances.
Join the VBox team for the next edition of VirtualBox Live, where you’ll learn how to use VBoxWeb to:
- Browse your virtual machines and inspect their settings
- Start virtual machines in headless mode
- Pause/resume VMs
- Save the state of running VMs
- Terminate VMs (hard power off or ACPI)
- Remote control your VMs using the integrated RDP Web Control
Register Now for the Webinar : Here
VBoxWeb makes use of the following technologies:
- Speakers: Andy Hall and Achim Hasenmueller, VirtualBox Engineering Director
- Date: October 7, 2009, 8:00 am PDT / 11:00 am EDT / 15:00 UTC/GMT
(The presentation will be approximately 45 minutes long, followed by Q&A.)
- Why should you attend this? – If you want to save time, money and frustration, you’ll want to join this webinar on the world’s most popular open source virtualization software.
If you have questions or feedback, please send them to email@example.com