Taking advantage of application virtualization, but need to speed your App-V project? Today App-DNA announces the AppTitude Virtual App Machine, accelerating App-V application preparation up to 50% faster than manual processes.
AppTitude tests, remediates and auto-sequences applications. Using the AppTitude automation engine to leverage the Microsoft App-V Sequencer (that comes with App-V), enterprises can avoid purchasing additional proprietary packaging tools for virtualization projects. The AppTitude Virtual App Machine (VAM) produces fully-supported App-V ready packages. All of the application preparation in one solution saves time, learning curve, cost and risk.
AppTitude speeds App-V deployments, often aligned with Windows 7 initiatives. With a unique approach and unrivaled accuracy, AppTitude can
- Assess an application’s suitability for virtualization
- Identify the fixes needed to quickly create App-V ready application packages
- Automate sequencing of App-V packages
AppTitude helps enterprises:
- Improve resource management
- Determine the overall time, cost and risk of virtualization projects
- Save money- no need to buy a separate sequencing product
Visit the VAM web portal to learn more about the AppTitude Virtual App Machine.