Windows administrators are continually tasked with securing servers and applications, including installing SSL certificates for authentication and encryption. This raises a number of questions for system administrators: which kind of SSL certificate should be used? How are SSL certificates installed? What is the Certificate Store? How does SSL work in Internet Information Server (IIS), Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint?
How to Install SSL Certificates on Microsoft Servers by security expert Dan Sullivan provides detailed step by step instructions on how to select, install and maintain SSL certificates in Microsoft environments. Whether you are just starting out and need to know how to acquire a certificate, or you are looking for tips on troubleshooting and maintaining existing certificate configurations, this guide has pragmatic and detailed information to help you.
This complete book includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with SSL Certificates in Windows Server
- Chapter 2: Understanding the Microsoft Certificate Store
- Chapter 3: Using SSL Certificates in Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Chapter 4: Installing SSL Certificates in Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server
Download the complete 71-page book today!
Note: You will need to create a profile in Realtime Nexus (The Digital Library for IT Pros) when you click the above link.
Courtesy: Realtime Nexus
You would also be interested in downloading these e-books:
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions from Microsoft Press
- The Shortcut Guide to Centralized SharePoint Administration
- The Definitive Guide to Application Performance Management
- The Shortcut Guide to Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Download Guide to Monitoring Data Center, Virtual Environments & Cloud