Get helpful tips and tricks from Bytes by TechNet host Keith Combs and Senior Community Manager Stephen Rose on how to use the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) to create a technical proof of concept to help you see how Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010-as part of the Microsoft Optimized Desktop-will work in your environment.
About this Portal – The Deployment Learning Portal is an online assessment and learning tool administered by The Test Factory on behalf of Microsoft Ltd. It requires a separate registration and login process than the Windows Live login process used by TechNet. By registering for this experience, you accept that your data will be sent to The Test Factory, which is located in the United Kingdom.
Register for this Portal here – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ff470986.aspx
You will be interested in also reading these tips –
- Deployment Image Servicing & Management (DISM) How-To Articles
- Download Windows 7 Training Kit For Developers
- Application Compatibility Toolkit Guides / How To Tutorials
- Download Windows 7 & Office 2010 Deployment Proof of Concept (PoC) Jump Start Kit
- Install, Setup and Work with Virtual XP Mode in Windows 7