This saturday, I will be attending the “Simply Social – Social Event of the year”. The summit aims to bridge the gap between knowing social media and understanding how to leverage it for your business. The event will have industry experts talk about the application of social media in business and showcasing real life case studies.
Share your success story where you have empowered social media for your success and you can win yourself a Nokia E72. More information here
The Buzzom team are also launching the first ever social web engagement and analytics product from India. The event promises to be a first of a kind mega event showcasing real life social media applications. The event is supported by iTimes, Yourstory, aFaqs!, Buzzintown and Meraevents.
Key highlights of this event, would be –
- Industry experts from the field of social media educating through their own experiences.
- The launch of first ever Social Media Analytics tool from India.
- Over 100 participants from the entrepreneur, industry experts and social media enthusiats community.
- Mainstream media attendance-The Economic Times, Mint and The Hindu etc.
- Extensive pre and post-media event coverage on afaqs!, Buzzintown, Globalthoughtz.com, Yourstory.in and Mera Events.
- Social media campaigns through Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and social bookmarking sites.
- SMS Campaigns through our partner Buzzintown.
Have you registered for this event? If not, here is the place you can do it – http://www.buzzom.com/events/Registration.aspx
I will also be live-Tweeting and Live blogging from the event. Will post the information shortly.