You know the drill. A critical application fails in your network, and your business grinds to a complete halt. The loss of critical applications from corruption, misconfiguration, power or network loss, or worst-case disasters are major impacts on your business and your job. You need to implement tools that prevent service interruption through rapid and automated failover.
The Essentials Series: The Business Benefits of Rapid Application Failover explains the technology behind and business benefits of just those capabilities. In three articles, you’ll learn why and how to implement application failover along with successful failback to keep your critical applications running.
- Article 1: Defining the Peril of Application Downtime
- Article 2: The Power of Rapid Application Failover
- Article 3: The Critical Role of Failback in Application Disaster Recovery
Download this Free ebook Guide on The Business Benefits of Rapid Application for more information.
Note: You will need to create a profile in Realtime Nexus (The Digital Library for IT Pros) when you click the above link.
Courtesy: Realtime Nexus
You would also be interested in downloading these e-books:
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions from Microsoft Press
- The Shortcut Guide to Centralized SharePoint Administration
- The Definitive Guide to Application Performance Management
- The Shortcut Guide to Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Complete ebook – Using e-Documents for Collaboration
If you are interested in some more Free Books/Magazines –
IT – Software & Development – Ebooks / White Papers from TradePub – Browse through this extensive list of free IT – Software & Development magazines, white papers, downloads and podcasts to find the titles that best match your skills; topics include web development, programming, software design and application software. Simply complete the application form and submit it. All are absolutely free to professionals who qualify. – Browse through the collection here
msigeek has joined hands with TradePub.com to offer you a new, exciting, and entirely free professional resource. Visit us today to browse our selection of complimentary IT-related magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more across 34 industry sectors. Try it today!