In the new Essentials Series entitled Strengthening Application Security with Identity Fraud Prevention Systems, IT expert and author Ken Hess shows you how to protect your clients from identity theft using new methods of verification and authentication. You will learn how to overcome regulatory compliance concerns surrounding knowledge-based authentication and verification and determine whether your current (or proposed) identity fraud prevention system will scale future risks. This complete series includes the following articles:
- Article 1: Incorporating Identity Verification and Knowledge-Based Authentication into Your Applications
- Article 2: Overcoming the Regulatory, Security, and Compliance Concerns of Knowledge-based Authentication
- Article 3: The Evolution of Identity Verification and Authentication from Static to Data-Driven Questions
Download this Free ebook Guide on Strengthening Application Security with Identity Fraud Prevention Systems for more information.
Note: You will need to create a profile in Realtime Nexus (The Digital Library for IT Pros) when you click the above link.
Courtesy: Realtime Nexus
You would also be interested in downloading these e-books:
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions from Microsoft Press
- The Shortcut Guide to Centralized SharePoint Administration
- The Definitive Guide to Application Performance Management
- The Shortcut Guide to Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Complete ebook – Using e-Documents for Collaboration
If you are interested in some more Free Books/Magazines –
IT – Software & Development – Ebooks / White Papers from TradePub – Browse through this extensive list of free IT – Software & Development magazines, white papers, downloads and podcasts to find the titles that best match your skills; topics include web development, programming, software design and application software. Simply complete the application form and submit it. All are absolutely free to professionals who qualify. – Browse through the collection here
msigeek has joined hands with TradePub.com to offer you a new, exciting, and entirely free professional resource. Visit us today to browse our selection of complimentary IT-related magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more across 34 industry sectors. Try it today!