For most businesses running today, Web sites have become the new storefronts and office buildings. Businesses have become increasingly dependent on Web sites and Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) to conduct commerce with customers, keep tabs on internal resources, and communicate with partners, suppliers, and employees. But as this dependency increases, so does the complexity of the Web site system and the expectations on the system’s level of service delivery. So how can businesses ensure that their applications are always functioning as expected?
The Shortcut Guide to Assuring Website Performance through External Web Monitoring addresses this question with a comprehensive overview of the technical and business issues driving the need for external monitoring. This book offers a detailed look at the essential components of external monitoring, a discussion of how to leverage external monitoring to protect your brand, and finally, a roadmap for implementing and maintaining an external monitoring process.
- Chapter 1: Understanding the Technical and Business Needs for External Web Monitoring
- Chapter 2: Examining Essential Components of External Web Monitoring
- Chapter 3: Acquiring Customers, Controlling Costs, and Protecting Your Brand with External Monitoring
- Chapter 4: Implementing External Monitoring: A Roadmap from Building the Internal Business Case to Long Term Maintenance
Download this Shortcut Guide to Assuring Website Performance through External Web Monitoring for more information.
Note: You will need to create a profile in Realtime Nexus (The Digital Library for IT Pros) when you click the above link.
Courtesy: Realtime Nexus
You would also be interested in downloading these e-books:
- The Shortcut Guide to Centralized SharePoint Administration
- The Definitive Guide to Application Performance Management
- Complete ebook – Using e-Documents for Collaboration
If you are interested in some more Free Books/Magazines –
IT – Software & Development – Ebooks / White Papers from TradePub – Browse through this extensive list of free IT – Software & Development magazines, white papers, downloads and podcasts to find the titles that best match your skills; topics include web development, programming, software design and application software. Simply complete the application form and submit it. All are absolutely free to professionals who qualify. – Browse through the collection here
msigeek has joined hands with TradePub.com to offer you a new, exciting, and entirely free professional resource. Visit us today to browse our selection of complimentary IT-related magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more across 34 industry sectors. Try it today!