Maintaining the user’s workspace–the personal bits and pieces that make a computing environment comfortable for the user—has become an increasingly difficult task when faced with operating system upgrades, remote application infrastructures, VPN connections, desktop sharing, and hosted virtual desktops. Using today’s Windows profiles to manage user workspaces just doesn’t cut it.
In The Shortcut Guide to User Workspace Management, authored by Microsoft MVP Greg Shields, you will learn about the benefits and challenges of managing user workspaces, as well as why a User Workspace Management solution is an absolute must for today’s multiple access point environments.
Chapters in this Realtime book include:
Chapter 1: What is User Workspace Management?
Chapter 2: Personalization Equals Context Plus Content
Chapter 3: Tying Security to People, Not Devices
Chapter 4: Transforming to an Environment of User Workspace Management
Download the complete 60-page book today!
Note: You will need to create a profile in Realtime Nexus (The Digital Library) when you click the above link.
Courtesy: Realtime Nexus Alerts
You would also be interested in downloading these e-books:
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions from Microsoft Press
- The Shortcut Guide to Centralized SharePoint Administration
- The Definitive Guide to Application Performance Management
- The Shortcut Guide to Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Complete ebook – Using e-Documents for Collaboration