Facebook released its first official SDK for Android, offering developers on Google’s mobile OS an easy way to tie their Android native apps to Facebook Platform.
This SDK is said to be more advanced than the iPhone SDK because it features Facebook’s Graph API, which was unveiled at its f8 developer conference last month. You can start integrating the following Facebook Platform features into your Android applications today:
- Strong authentication using OAuth 2.0
- Making requests to the new Graph API
- Publishing stories back to Facebook via Feed forms
Download the Android SDK for Facebook to begin with!
Courtesy: Facebook Developer Blog
You would also be interested in reading –
- Open Data Protocol (OData) SDK for Objective C (iPhone-Mac) – Download
- Highlights and Features of the iPhone OS 4.0 – The 7 Tent Poles