Wouldn’t it be nice to do all the below from one window?
- RDP – Microsoft’s Remote Desktop aka Terminal Services
- VNC – Virtual Network Computing
- VMRC – Virtual Machine Remote Control
- RAS – Remote Access Service (VPN, Dialup)
- Telnet – Telecommunication Network
- SSH – Secure Shell
- ICA Citrix – Independent Computing Architecture
“Terminals” is a tool which can do all this from a single window. Terminals is a secure, multi tab terminal services/remote desktop client. It uses Terminal Services ActiveX Client (mstscax.dll). One of my collegue Rajiv, shared this information, this morning. I am sure you will also like this and will greatly benefit from the same.
All credits to the developers, who have developed this phenomenal tool.
You can Download the software – Here (The current version available is Terminals 1.7e)