The Microsoft Security Awareness Toolkit provides guidance, sample awareness and training materials, checklists, templates, and examples from Microsoft IT to help security managers quickly build an awareness and training program that will achieve results.
- Planning Materials
- Program Development
- Sample Awareness Campaigns from Microsoft Information Security
The Effective Security Practices Whitepaper Series
- Risk Management Frameworks
- Justifying Security Spend
- Mobility and Security – Policies and Practices
- Effective Practices for Cloud Security
- Social Networks and Enterprise Security
Provides an in-depth perspective on the changing threat landscape including software vulnerability disclosures and exploits, malicious software (malware), and potentially unwanted software.
Designed to help IT professionals better understand and use Microsoft security update release information, processes, communications, and tools.
This kit offers tools that you can use to help your employees learn the skills they need to work more safely on the Internet and better defend company, customer, and their own personal information
This kit offers content, labs, and training to help you establish a standardized approach to rolling out the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) in your organization.
Privacy and Governance
- Choosing a Cloud Computing Services Provider: Data Privacy and Security Questions for IT Professionals
- Microsoft and Data Governance
- Microsoft and Data Retention
- Microsoft and Data Breach Notification
- FAQ : Data Governance for Security and Privacy
- A Guide to Data Governance for Privacy, Confidentiality, and Compliance – Part 1: The Case for Data Governance
- MOF to COBIT/Val IT Comparison and Cross-Implementation Guide
- Cross Reference ITIL v3 and MOF 4.0
- MOF Companion Guide: Using MOF for ISO/IES 20000