While Microsoft can’t publish all the conference content from SPC (Share Point Conference 2009), they have cherry picked the most popular sessions and publish a selection of most popular Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 develop SPC videos and slide decks! Here’s the selection of most popular sessions:
Office 2010 Videos | SharePoint Conference 2009
Office 2010 has many new developer oriented features. As a Microsoft Office developer, you can create highly refined user experiences that reduce complexity for users and make them instantly more productive. The following five videos represent a selection of most popular Office developer track sessions from the SharePoint Conference 2009.
- What’s New in Office 2010 for Developers: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436077.aspx
- Access Web Databases: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436079.aspx
- Excel and Excel Services: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436080.aspx
- Backstage View and Ribbon: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436081.aspx
- Open XML and the Open XML SDK: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436082.aspx
SharePoint 2010 Videos | SharePoint Conference 2009
SharePoint 2010 has many new developer oriented features. Developers can build collaboration applications on the platform features of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, the new tools for SharePoint 2010 make developers more productive, and new hosting options for SharePoint solutions provide more flexibility in deployment. The following five videos represent a selection of most popular SharePoint developer track sessions from the SharePoint Conference 2009.
- SharePoint 2010 Developer Platform: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ff462045.aspx
- SharePoint 2010 UI Features: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ff462046.aspx
- Visual Studio | SharePoint Tools: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ff462049.aspx
- Business Connectivity Services: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ff462047.aspx
- REST and LINQ | SharePoint 2010: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ff462048.aspx
You will be also interested in reading this – Fixing Code Compatibility Issues with Office 2010 Compatibility Inspector