If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from MSigeek in whole or in part, please do read the below copyright policy:
You are welcome to use short quotes from Msigeek in your website or blog as long as proper credit is given. But please quote only short excerpts – up to one paragraph – from my site when you make the link. You must credit Msigeek when you quote. Always provide a hyperlink (full URL) to the article where the quote is from. Don’t hyperlink just to the homepage. Copy quoted material exactly, enclose it in quotations marks, and mention MSigeek immediately before or after the quote.
* If you want to reprint my article on your web site, weblog or in your publication
Please contact me with your request. Articles from MSigeek can be reprinted only after permission. In most cases, I would expect to be paid for this. You may not republish an entire MSigeek post without an approval.
If we discover a website / blog republishing our RSS feeds or website content illegally, we will file a formal complaint with their advertising partners (like Google Adsense) and the DMCA department of their web hosting company.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference within this blog to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by The MSigeek.
The views and opinions of the authors of content published at The MSigeek does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of The MSigeek or its owner, and cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
References to books, software, blogs, or products as “Recommended by MSigeek” are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement.
The privacy of my visitors to The MSigeek is important to me. At The MSigeek, I recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information I may receive and/or collect when you use visit The MSigeek, and how I safeguard your information. I never sell your personal information to third parties.
Comment Policy and Guidelines
The following policy applies to all comments on The MSigeek:
• The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment.
• By posting a comment, you grant me the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
• Once your comment is posted, it may not be edited or removed by you, the author. I do not have the duty to modify or delete the comment at your request; however, I reserve the right to edit your comment at our discretion.
• This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
Please observe the following guidelines or your comment may be removed without notice:
• Submit your comment only once, the comment may not appear until I approve it.
• Please use your name or pseudonym, not site name or keywords
• Avoid non-English language.
• No offensive or inappropriate language.
• No unsolicited commercial comment.
• No signature of any kind. Please use the text field provided if you wish to display a URL with your comment.