In the recent survey which the Changebase team made with eMedia, 66% of responding subscribers indicated that the primary challenge to migrating to any new Windows platform was application compatibility. In response, the AOK team is hosting a FREE 1 hour webinar on Thursday 5th November at 11.00am.
During this webinar, Greg Lambert (Chief Technical Architect of AOK) will
- Discuss the findings from the 20 Windows 7 application compatibility engagements we have undertaken with clients in recent months.
- Discuss what technical issues organisations will face as they migrate to Windows 7 and importantly just how much of their application portfolio they can get working on Windows 7.
- Demonstrate with AOK how quickly and easily you can load applications into our workbench, assess their compatibility with Windows 7 and then automatically fix the majority of the issues found.
- Discuss the Windows 7 plugins
- Show you sample Red Amber Green (RAG) reports which AOK generates.
Reserve your webinar Seat: here
- Title: Windows 7 and Application Compatibility – Making it Easier, Quicker and More Cost Effective
- Date:Thursday, November 5, 2009
- Time:11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT
- Organised by – http://www.changebase.com/
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar!