Earlier this week, Microsoft India showcased some of its SaaS solutions for enterprises and organizations, developed by born-in-the-cloud startups. The solutions range from technologies for offering better customer experiences, building intelligent infrastructure through cloud, local market on chat and talent management platform.
The company is fostering innovation among start-ups in India by providing resources, technology and mentoring to drive this innovation. Microsoft aims to provide the right tools, resources, connections, knowledge and expertise that startups need to leverage the full potential of the cloud and create innovative, SaaS solutions built on the cloud.
All these SaaS solutions have been built on the Microsoft Azure public cloud platform that offers reliability and scalability and ensures that the solutions built future-proof them, allowing these startups to keep pace with the rapidly changing customer preferences, hardware evolutions and to manage hyper business growth.
Indian datacenters provide local customers with data residency and replication in multiple regions for backup and recovery, and the option of a private connection to the cloud.
Startups displaying their cloud-based SaaS solutions included
- Ameyo – an Omni-channel platform to streamline customer interaction across all conduits of communication and has helped businesses increase customer conversion by 6% to 15% while reduced cost of sourcing, lower churn and higher customer retention.
- Vymo – a personal assistant app for enterprise sales or service teams focusing on schedules, routes, alerts and recommendations that are actionable. Vymo’s solution has helped increase sales productivity by 30% for one of the leading insurance companies in India, and lower TAT by 80% for one of the leading Indian Banks.
- FlamencoTech – a cloud solution provider that creates its own ‘services layer’ customization on top of various technologies that fulfill varied business needs of each customer
- QUSTN (Capabiliti) – a mobile-first talent management platform to Recruit, Onboard, Train and Assess frontline employees has helped companies improve employee engagement index by 65%, with new hires becoming productive team members in less than half the usual time.
- Yellow Messenger – a universal messaging platform to Shop, Book, Order anything on Chat. The solution helps reduce marketing and support costs by 30% and increases customer conversion and retention by 20%.