Many of us have disclaimers in our weblog, because it’s really important for every content publisher to decide on what goes on his website and how should people consume the content. But unfortunately, not many people read it.
On analysing, one of the main reasons is that, it’s very lengthy and no one is keen in reading the whole essay you have for them. I have tried to condense most of the contents into points and hope you read them –
- The contact information which you enter in this page (while asking a question / contacting me) is safe right on the cloud. Do I sound an oxymoron? Well, don’t worry, your contact details is secure in my mail box, Google Spreadsheet.
- If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from this weblog, you are welcome to use short quotes/excerpts (up to one paragraph) from msigeek.com in your website or blog as long as proper credit is given. Always provide a hyper-link (full URL) to the article where the quote is from. Don’t hyperlink just to the homepage!
- Most of the tips which are mentioned in this weblog have been tried and works fine. However, if you are a little sceptical about trying any, do buzz me and get it clarified before you implement anything on your PC. You can choose to email me to contact me.
- If you want to reprint my article on your web site, magazine or in your publication, please write to me at email@example.com. Articles can be reprinted only after permission. In most cases, I would expect to be paid for this. Don’t worry, I won’t ask you for more. You may not republish an entire post without an approval.
- Google Analytics and All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. If you want to Avoid Google Analytics from monitoring your machine, do check this tip on how to do the same.
- If I discover a website / blog republishing msigeek RSS feeds or website content illegally, I will not think twice to file a formal complaint with their advertising partners (like Google Adsense) and the DMCA department of their web hosting company.
- When you comment, you are solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment. By posting a comment, you grant me the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason. If possible, Avoid non-English language. Don’t use any offensive or inappropriate words. In short, don’t abuse!
- Other publishers, please do not copy these above points to your weblog 😉 you would be breaking the rules as well.
Now its time, you read some real good content here. Happy reading!