AppTitude 5.0 brings a new era in managing applications in your enterprise IT environment. Now App-DNA helps enterprises test and remediate applications for compatibility, plus illustrates the business value of each application. Uniquely integrating with System Center Configuration Manager and Active Directory, AppTitude 5.0 takes application compatibility automation to the next level with application intelligence.
AppTitude enables enterprise IT to:
- test and remediate applications for compatibility
- integrate user and device information to see who the applications affects – and how
- model delivery options to determine the best forward path
- automate application preparation, including creating MSI and Microsoft App-V ready packages
AppTitude reduces the time, cost and risk of user-centric application delivery and day-to-day application management.
If an application seems difficult to migrate to Windows 7, Internet Explorer 9, Microsoft App-V, Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop, how much impact will that have on the organization? Will it affect 2 people or 2,000 people? Are the 2 people the CFO and the Controller, who need an essential application for reporting earnings? Are there serious migration issues in an application used by a 2,000 person call center? What will that cost the business?
Interested in seeing more?
- Check out the other new features in AppTitude 5.0
- See a practical example of new AppTitude reporting in the App-DNA technical blog
- Contact email@example.com for a more in-depth discussion and your personal demonstration of AppTitude 5.0.