On April 29th, join Microsoft Technical Fellow, Mark Russinovich, as he will be leading a discussion around the process of planning, testing, assessing and rolling out Windows 7 in an enterprise organization. Mark will be joined by a panel of IT professionals who are currently in the piloting and deployment process, along with Microsoft subject matter experts who can speak in depth about the technologies. The event will be broadcast live over the web at 9:00 am PDT, and will be available for on-demand viewing following the broadcast.
The discussion will be open and candid, with the panel sharing insights, dispelling myths and getting down to the real story around technical adoption of Windows technologies. Specific topics will include the role of the pilot and the critical information it provides, best practices and tips & tricks for ensuring a successful effort, tools and technologies that will help automate the pilot and deployment processes, and conducting a frank post-pilot assessment. During the event, Mark will field questions coming in via the web from viewers across the globe.
Access the VRT live at: http://ms.istreamplanet.com/springboard/
Missed a previous Springboard Series Virtual Roundtable?
- You can read the Questions and Answers of the Part 2 to get more information on how Virtualization can help Application Compatibility
- Gain insight, tips, and tricks from Microsoft Technical Fellow Mark Russinovich, industry experts, and IT professionals from around the world from the recordings
Looking at Windows 7 Deployment?
- How to make Windows 7 Deployment Easy? – Effective Guides
- Windows 7 Application Migration Checklist from App-DNA
Complete Application Compatibility Series
- Part 1: How do you fix the OS Version Number Issues?
- Part 2: How do you Fix Browser Compatiblity Issues?
- Part 3: Demystifying the Windows 7 Virtual XP Mode
- Part 4: Session 0 Isolation and Secure Desktop
- Part 5: Libraries, UAC, WRP and other Core Changes