Hyper-V presents a cost-effective and easily-implemented virtualization solution. When coupled with a strong iSCSI storage architecture, the combination provides the highest levels of redundancy, availability, and performance.
In The Shortcut Guide to Architecting iSCSI Storage for Microsoft Hyper-V, author and IT expert Greg Shields outlines how iSCSI is a perfect fit for the dynamic nature of virtualization. This book digs deep into the decisions that environments large and small must consider. It looks at best practices for Hyper-V storage topologies and technologies, as well as cost and manageability implications for the solutions available on the market today.
Chapters in this Realtime book include:
- Chapter 1: The Power of iSCSI in Microsoft Virtualization
- Chapter 2: Creating Highly-Available Hyper-V
- Chapter 3: Critical Storage Capabilities for Highly-Available Hyper-V
- Chapter 4: The Role of Storage in Hyper-V Disaster Recovery
Download the Architecting iSCSI Storage for Microsoft Hyper-V ebook here
Note: You will need to create a profile in Realtime Nexus (The Digital Library) when you click the above link.
Courtesy: Realtime Nexus Alerts
You would also be interested in downloading these e-books:
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions from Microsoft Press
- The Shortcut Guide to Centralized SharePoint Administration
- The Definitive Guide to Application Performance Management
- The Shortcut Guide to Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Complete ebook – Using e-Documents for Collaboration